The Advocator Group - FREEDOM DISABILITY IS INCOMPETANT

17 of 17 The Advocator Group reviews

AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS OF SUBMITTING PAPERWORK TO THESE IDIOTS FOR MY SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY THEY DROPPED ME AND TOLD ME I WAS TRYING TO FRAUD SOCIAL SECURITY.I FOUND THEM TO BE A BUNCH OF FLAKES, THEY KEPT CHANGING PEOPLE I WAS DEALING WITH, LOOSING INFORMATION THAT I HAD ALREADY SENT THEM.

TELLING ME THAT THAT PERSON NO LONGER WORKS HERE, I WONDER WHY. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE DUMMIES TO ANYONE.

HIRE A REAL LAWYER.I WAITED MONTHS TO HEAR ABOUT MY CASE AND WHEN I TOLD THEM I WAS GOING TO DUMP THEM THEY DID A SONG AND DANCE AND CAME UP WITH A REASON TO DUMP ME.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
17 of 17 The Advocator Group reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tdee

Mar 17, 2014 #795784 Dallas, Georgia, United States

I used Freedom Disability and after giving ALL posiable information to a person called Ebony who never returned calls I was denied. I called social security and they had not received most of my documentation. After 7 months of their *** I got a lawyer and found out no lawyer will help me unless Freedom signs a release, Freedom will not release me so now I have no income and no lawyer to take my case. Freedom will do anything to suck of the tit of my disability income if I EVER get it.

0 1 Reply
philly

Oct 25, 2013 #733409

Lol...freedom disability dropped me 1 month before my hearing because they said they couldn't win my case. I went to court without an attorney and won my own case. They did me a favor. I didn't have attorney fees come out of my over 50,000 dollar settlement!!! :grin

2 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Advocator Group. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Advocator Group.
Filing a new complaint about
×